Countless options to design your own “tailor made” experience!
The options in order to enrich the basic package are almost infinite, the “Classic Rallies” are an activity, but they are also an “activity enabler”, connecting all the possibilities of a destination… In style!!! Think about arriving with a fleet of classic convertibles at the Villa Ephrussi on the Cap-Ferrat, the Fragonard Perfume Factory in Eze, a “Quinta” near Lisbon, a winery in the Douro Valley, an olive oil mill in Tuscany or a mountain village in Corsica? Your groups won’t go unnoticed… And they will love it!!!
Delivery and logistic options
- The start from anywhere in Europe thanks to our transportation partners
- A “one way scenario” with the start of your “classic rally” at one point, and the end at a different point (start from Tuscany and end your adventure in Monaco after a 3 days “classic rally” on the Mille Miglia Roads ; Fly in Porto and fly out from Faro after a 5 days discovery of the whole Portugal country through the extraordinary “Estrada Nacional 2”, the Portuguese “Route 66″…)
- For the “classic rallies” on the French Riviera, the start from any point between Saint-Tropez, Cannes, the Var and Monaco for a small fee (including directly from privatized areas at Nice airport!)
- For the “classic rallies” in Portugal, the start from any point between Lisbon, Cascais and Sintra for a small fee (including directly from Lisbon airport!)
- A “classic picnic” with a basket per car and a site with a breathtaking seaview for lunch
- A “Provence” Michelin starred restaurant for a gastronomic stop
- A “Quinta” in the Portuguese countryside to enjoy authentic food and great wines
- A Portuguese caterer roasting a pig on a spit “Churrascaria style” for your group
- An olive oil tasting in Tuscany
- A cold meat and cheese tasting in Corsica
- A traditional Portuguese pastries tasting in a Palace of Sintra (Pasteis de Belem, Quejada de Sintra, etc.)
- A cooking class in Milano
- A lunch on a beach in Saint-Tropez
Complementary activities options
- A “parade” on the F1 track in the Monaco streets!!!
- A “Parade” on the F1 Estoril track near Lisbon!!!
- A “pétanque” tournament in Saint-Paul de Vence
- A music quizz with our accordionist
- Create your own “Azulejo” ceramic in Portugal
- A famous rally driver appearance
- A “creation workshop” with a famous perfumer
- The visit of a traditional confectioner
- A “Time Speed Distance” regularity challenge on a privatized road
- A “theme” to structure the “rally” (James Bond, history, Cinema, etc.) with a “Treasure Hunt” and a “vintage” prizegiving
- A surprise private concert on a fantastic spot somewhere on the road of the “classic rally”
- A sports’ car manufacturer factory visit
- Arriving at the Scala in Milano with a “classic fleet”!!!
- “Basic package” options are half day or full day
- Create your own scenario over several days to discover a whole region or a whole country
- Welcome groups of several hundred participants with series of back to back half day or full day operations
A real network of partners…
Our “classic rallies” are well known and appreciated by everyone in the tourism industry in France, in Portugal and in Europe. We work closely with all of them to ensure the success of your events. Our partners include the SBM hotels in Monaco, Four Seasons, IHG, the Pestana Group, Leading Hotels of the world, the “palaces” of Estoril, Cascais, La Croisette, Cap d’Antibes or Cap Ferrat, the tourism offices, Visit Cascais, the “Comité Régional du Tourisme French Riviera”, countless restaurants, caterers for our “classic picnics”, city halls for parking authorisations, Nice Airport, Lisbon Airport, etc.